$6,000 US Dollars
The Aurender ACS10 is a device designed to reduce reliance upon the computer and other IT products to support your digital audio system.
It has always been a goal for Aurender to develop an audio component that would replace the tasks usually done with computers, tag-editing software and NAS drives. That wait is over – with the ACS10, computers and other IT products are no longer necessary to listen with or manage your digital music library.
ACS10 can be used as a fully-functional music server and streamer delivering a pristine digital output via an Aurender’s filtered and isolated USB 2.0 audio port.
However, the highest audio performance is realized when using the ACS10 mated with models A10, N10 or W20, where its CD ripping, library management, 2X isolated LAN port, and powerful processor will greatly enhance the Aurender experience. For existing Aurender users seeking to add the functions of CD ripping, expanded storage and backup and metadata editing, the ACS10 is the ideal companion. For customers seeking that same functionality, but in a stand alone server / streamer with an external USB DAC, can use ACS10 in that way as well.
- One-touch CD Ripping with metadata and cover art retrieval. Industrial-grade, tray loading TEAC CD-ROM drive.
- Choice of FLAC, WAV and AIFF codecs. Unique user-defined target folder depository feature.
- Acronova Nimbie AutoLoader USB support for unattended ripping of up to 100 CDs (Nimbie is a third party product, purchased separately).
- Easy-to-use metadata editing application for easily correcting metadata or modifying to suit your own sorting requirements
- Support for using ACS10 as central library storage in addition to, or instead of, another Aurender music server’s internal storage.
- ACS10’s SmartMerge will identify a network attached W20/N10/A10/N100H/N100C or X100L and allow user to see content from both libraries combined into one. (Note: SmartMerge can only be used 1+1, one ACS10 and one Aurender music server). Additionally, the Copy, Move, Delete and Duplicate Checker utility allows unprecedented control of your digital music library’s organization.
- File storage is on dual 3.5” HDDs. Available factory fitted in a RAID 1 (Mirroring) configuration. Two models are available 8TB x 2 or 12TB x 2. User can change the RAID 1 factory setting making the ACS10 capable of total storage capacity of 16TB or 24TB.
Aurender Conductor App Packed with Convenient Features for Full-Function Control
The Aurender Conductor App turns the iPad into a versatile user interface for Aurender music servers. All settings and functions of the Aurender server can be easily accessed through the Settings menu, and the app comes with extensive features to make browsing and playing high resolution music collections a breeze.
ACS Manager Companion App
ACS10 is so packed with features, we had to give it its very own app! The ACS Manager companion app is used to configure all system settings including CD ripping preferences, Smart Copy, Move, Delete, Duplicate Checker, Smart Tag Editor, and more.
State-of-the-Art Automatic CD Ripping
Aurender’s CD ripping software, which is custom engineered to work with the high-quality TEAC CD-ROM drive, yields shockingly good CD rips! Sophisticated error detection and correction ensures accurate rips for great sounding results.
Dedicated USB Audio Output Port
High-performance USB Audio Class 2.0 output allows ACS10 to function as a music server / streamer when connected to an external DAC. ACS10’s USB audio output quality is equivalent to N10’s USB audio output.
Massive HDD Storage Capacity for the Largest Music Libraries
ACS10 is available in two different dual hard drive configurations to provide enough storage for even the largest digital music libraries. 16TB or 24TB versions are factory configured in RAID 1 mirroring meaning your actual music library storage capacity is half that, with the other half a mirrored image on a second drive. ACS10 can be user reconfigured to disregard mirroring and provide 16TB or 24TB total storage respective of model.
Linear Power Supply with Integrated UPS
Full-linear power supply plus “super capacitor” based uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for stabilizing the ACS10 under an abrupt power outage condition.
Support for High-Resolution Formats
All major codecs supported. PCM up to 786kHz/32-bit. DSD up to 256 DoP. Native DSD up to 512.
MQA Core Decoder (optional in-app purchase)
Aurender’s optional MQA Core Decoder upgrade enables “first-level” MQA unfolding to play MQA files at up to 48 or 96 kHz.
2X Isolated LAN Port
ACS10 features 3 LAN ports, so it can be used as an Ethernet switch. One of three LAN Ports is 2X isolated – use this 2X isolated LAN port to connect to another Aurender server/player to isolate the server/player from any noise introduced by the LAN connection. If using ACS10 as a stand alone server, use the 2X isolated LAN to connect directly to the router.
ACS10 features a USB 3.0 port for super fast copying from a USB hard drive. It also features a front-mounted USB 2.0 port (for connecting a Acronova Nimbie AutoLoader) and a filtered and isolated USB Audio 2.0 port dedicated for pristine audio.
Silver or Black Anodized Aluminum Finish
16.9 x 3.8 x 14.0 (inch), 27lbs (unit only)
430 x 96 x 355 (mm), 12.1kg (unit only)
|Dimensions & Weight||430 x 96 x 355 mm, 12.3 Kg (with 2HDD) / 16.92 x 3.77 x 13.97 inch, 27.1lbs|
|SSD for System and Cache||240GB (16TB model), 480GB (24TB model)|
|System Memory||8GB (16TB model) / 16GB (24TB model)|
|Storage||16TB (8TB x 2) – Note: Factory default storage configuration is RAID 1, which is a “mirrored” array, so total storage capacity is halved. The user may optionally reformat HDDs to use full capacity of both discs. 24TB(12TB x 2) Model is also available.|
|Power||Full-Linear & UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) System|
|Display||4.0″ IPS LCD|
|Digital Audio Output||USB Audio Class 2.0 – DoP (upto 256), NativeDSD (upto 512), PCM : up to 768KHz/32-bit|
|Input/Output||USB 2.0 (x2), USB 3.0 (x1), CD-ROM Drive – Ripping Only CD-ROM|
|Network||1 Gbps LAN Hub Port (three total – One 2X Isolated)|