Radius 390 from Monitor AudioPromising the astonishing low frequency resolution of the 380 with the added depth, impact and control of a larger bass engine, the Radius 390 demolishes assumptions of size versus performance. With every earth-shaking transient, you’ll be more convinced that the compact 390 is truly ‘ground-breaking’ in form and function. A system of twin colour-coded 10” C-CAM® active/ABR drivers is powered by a 220W Class D amplifier to expand levels of output and extension, releasing a rich layer of penetrating bass, mesmerising in its consistency and scale. You’ll get agility as well, for rhythmic depth with music, and dynamic reinforcement in home theatre systems – all this from a beautiful little cube that liberates living space. In tune with Radius philosophy the 390 is perfect for lifestyle but sonically it’s in a class of its own. Enjoy rapid EQ optimisation from Impact, Music and Movie settings, and system automation via the 12V trigger.
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- Cool-running 220W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
- Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers – one active and one passive ABR
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- 3 x Pre-set EQ settings – Music/Movie/Impact