Pulse 2 from Bluesound
The Pulse 2 is an all-in-one streaming player, complete with built-in speakers. A full range of frequencies comes through rich and clearly, and blends seamlessly together through careful engineering and design that fits a woofer in with two mid-to-high range drivers.
- Stream music to multiple Bluesound Players all over the home
- Access and connect to internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library
- Control music wirelessly with an intuitive Controller App for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops
- Integrated high-performance speakers
- Innovative award-winning DirectDigital ™ amplifier and 35-BIT/844KHZ DAC
- Highest quality built-in Bluetooth (aptX®)
- Instinctive touch control on unit
- Available in Black or White
Place the PULSE 2 on a bookshelf, countertop or end table, and hear the difference that 80 Watts of tri-amplified stereo sound can bring to any room. A patented dual-acoustic chamber with state-of-the-art DSP equalization maximizes bass power and clarity, while the high-performance 5.25” woofer pumps beautifully blended full-range sound into any room.
Using industry-leading 1GHz ARM Cortex-9 Multi-core processors, you’d think Bluesound was engineered for something more than just audio. Bluesound’s 32-bit architecture combined with 8x oversampling, paired with our own innovative DirectDigital™ Amp and DAC platforms, ensures that your lossless high-res music playback is flawless, with precision, power and clarity – at any volume.