SCM10 Signature Edition
In 2016 Billy Woodman, ATC’s founder, celebrates his 70th birthday! To mark the occasion the company is building a rather special, strictly limited edition loudspeaker based on a ‘mini monitor’ originally built in the early 1990s.
The SCM10 Signature Edition is limited to just seventy pairs. This two-way passive monitor incorporates ATC’s latest drive unit
technology, including the new 25mm Neodymium soft dome tweeter of which we are particularly proud. For the cabinets we have selected craftsmen who we believe represent the pinnacle of cabinetmaking and trimming – each finished in a distinctive dark blue piano finish with a matching leather hand-bound baffle.
Production launch is scheduled for 23 March.
- New ATC designed and built ‘S’ specification 25mm Soft Dome HF unit with dual suspension, neodymium magnet assembly
and a precision alloy wave guide.
- ATC 125mm short coil mid/bass unit with integral soft dome.
- In-house hand wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Excellent impedance curve ensuring an easy load for any amplifier.
- Cabinet in exclusive ATC Blue high gloss piano finish.
- Baffle hand-bound in fine grain leather.
- 6 year warranty.
Drivers HF: ATC SH25-76S 25mm Soft Dome
Bass/Mid: ATC SB45-125SC 125mm drive unit
Matched Response +/- 0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB) 50Hz–25kHz
Dispersion ±80° Coherent Horizontal
±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity 82dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL 103dB
Recommended Power Amplifier 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency 2.5kHz
Connectors Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD) 380x185x267mm