Pro-Ject Essential II Turntable
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- • Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Colour options: Black, Red, White
Turntable innovation for vinyl starters with class-leading sound quality! The reviews for this model have been very positive and reflect the time and effort Pro-Ject have spent on creating an affordable piece of gear that also has great audiophile quality. By keeping the setup and operation of the phono simple the end user has a chance to just enjoy their record collection without fuss.
A quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from laminated particle board. A new motor control with DC power supply minimises unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steel spindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to secure low friction.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board. Essential II utilises a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better “plug & play“ solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the Pro-Ject Essential II from the surface.