Purer by design, our latest Gold range refines the technology of its award-winning GX predecessor to set a new gold standard for our celebrated high-end speaker line. Equipped with optimised drivers and empowered by the production quality of our world-beating Platinum flagship range, gilt-edged Gold turns another page in the story of Monitor Audio’s audiophile speaker family.
Developing the legacy of three award-winning generations, eight new dedicated stereo, centre channel, surround and subwoofer models share a trinity of enhancements including an evolution of the C-CAM® Rigid Surface Technology (RST®) bass cone employed by their Gold GR and Gold GS predecessors; tighter production tolerances for their advanced C-CAM ribbon tweeters, and a smarter more functional grille design. Energised by these upgrades our new Gold range offers greater transparency, consistency and visual sophistication to devotees of sound and style everywhere, leaving you simply to choose the system that’s right for your room.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) high frequency transducer design providing extension to a class-leading 60kHz
- Updated C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) drivers, dedicated mid-range and tweeter enclosure
- Curved cabinet profile for increased rigidity and reduced internal standing waves
- New magnetically-fixed ‘floating’ cloth grilles
- Premium quality wood veneers, high gloss white or piano black finishes, with Pureflow® silver internal cabling