Phono Box RS from Pro-Ject Audio
• MM & MC capable
• Fully balanced double mono design
• Fully passive RIAA & DECCA equalisation
• Unique continously variable input impedance loading,
matches every cartridge (adjustment even while playing)
• RCA & XLR In & Out
• Superior low noise / low distortion
• Classy & elegant dip switches
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• Metal casing protects against vibration and interference
• Faceplate silver or black
This ultra low noise and distortion preamplifier is made for the audio connoisseur and offers not only breathtaking performance but is capable to adapt to virtually any phono cartridge through variable impedance control. The Phono Box RS impedance adjustment can be done while playback! Due to use of best parts, like SSM2019 from Analod Devices as input stages and Linear Technology LT1010 as high current buffer stage, Phono Box RS delivers ultra low levels of distortion and noise. Its very low output impedance makes it insensitive to selection of interconnect cables and lengths.
Fully passive RIAA and DECCA equalisation is selectable. Phono Box RS offers fully balanced circuitry and both XLR and RCA inputs and outputs. All in all vinyl playback will never have sounded as clear, detailed and smooth, than with this superlative phono stage!