Project Audio Essential II
The Pro-Ject Audio Essential II turntable is a quiet-running synchronous motor with silicone belt is driving a low-resonance platter made from MDF. A new motor control with DC power supply minimizes unwanted vibration effectively. The main platter bearing consists of stainless steel spindle and bronze bushing with Teflon bottom to secure low friction.
The main chassis is made from lightweight, but very stiff particle board. Essential II utilises a straight 8,6“ aluminium tonearm design made from a single piece of aluminium with sapphire bearings, which offers a far better “plug & play” solution, than it‘s predecessor. Special feet effectively decouples the turntable from the surface.
• Belt drive with silicone belt
• Low vibration synchronous motor
• Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
• Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
• Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
• Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
• Colour options: Black, Red, White