- Toroidal Isolation
- Noise Filtering
- High Instantaneous Current Capability
- Series Mode Surge Suppression
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Smart Ethernet
- Custom Control
The AVR2 series includes the most feature-rich models in the Torus Power line-up, with enhanced Ethernet control and monitoring features. Performance and protection remains consistent with other models in the Torus line.
Balanced Input is available on many Torus Power models, providing an additional stage of noise cancellation.
AVR2 has all features of AVR
Custom Control (AVR2 Models)
- All features of the AVR Series
- Individually addressable outlet zones – 4 zones for 15A and 20A models; 7 zones for 45A, 60A, 75A to 90A models
- Power-up sequencing with selectable delay time between zones
- Scheduling features allows automatic control (on/off) of any outlet zone
- Schedule up to 6 events per day per zone
- Automatic reboot feature allows remote restart of routers and modems if internet connection lost
- Schedule remains active when internet connection is lost, if system power maintained
Torus Power RM, AVR, and AVR2 series models use extra heavy duty medical grade outlets custom manufactured by Hubbell. These outlets provide greater contact force, reduced heat buildup, and redundant grounding, and are vastly superior to commercial grade outlets. Torus Power 15 Amp & 20 Amp Outlets are available for purchase.
|MODEL||AVR2 20 BAL||AVR2 45 BAL||AVR2 60 BAL||AVR2 75 BAL||AVR2 90 BAL|
|OUTPUT||120 VAC +/- 5 V|
|INPUT FUSE||1 X 10A||2 X 25A||2 X 30 A||2 X 40A||2 X 45A|
|INLET||IEC 20A||TWIST LOCK 30A, 250V||TWIST LOCK 50A, 250V|
|OUTPUT FUSES||3 X 20 A||5 X 20 A|
|SIZE MM W X D X H||483 X 483 X 203||483 X 559 X 249||483 X 660 X 249|
|SIZE IN W X D X H||19 X 19 X 8||19 X 22 X 9.8||19 X 26 X 9.8|
Input Voltage also available at 208V for BAL products feeding from a 3 phase system.
Balanced Input current is drawn at one half the output current capacities.
Balanced Input wiring should be installed by a qualified electrician.