- Two-in-one. Full-theatre sound for your TV. Streams music, too.
- Low profile design that practically disappears. Sound you just can’t miss.
- Securely supports TVs up to 77 lbs (35 kg).
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power, one for your TV.
- Add Sub and two Play:1 rears for wireless 5.1 surround sound.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
- Connect Sonos to an Amazon Echo or Dot, then simply request the music you love.
- AirPlay 2 now available.
An off-the-wall approach to better TV sound.
Typical soundbars work best when wall-mounted directly below a TV. Truth is, most TVs end up on stands and furniture – exactly what Playbase was created for. Its low profile design practically disappears beneath your TV, yet it fills your entire viewing room with epic home cinema audio.
Two cords. That’s it.
One power cord. And one optical cord for your TV. You don’t even have to read the manual; the Sonos app guides you through every step of set up.
Ten amplified internal drivers–six mid-range, three tweeters, and one woofer–replace the limited output of your TV’s built-in speakers with deeper booms, crystal clear whispers, and huge waves of sound.