Easy to place in-room the PL100 II will nevertheless belie its compact dimensions with a wide open soundstage punctuated by breath-taking dynamics and imaging so stable you can almost touch it. A bespoke floor stand (available separately) will position the PL100 II at the perfect listening height.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. Read more.
- 6 1/2″ RDT II bass / mid driver
- MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer designed specifically for Platinum II
- Single rear HiVe II port
- New patented ‘DCF’ (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals and footings
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Anti-Resonance Composite (ARC) mid-range housings and baffle components: reduced cabinet vibration, purer sound quality
- Hand-upholstered front baffle: the very highest quality Inglestone leather supplied by Andrew Muirhead
- Individual driver grilles
- Finish options: Santos Rosewood or Ebony natural wood veneers with clear gloss piano lacquer, or Piano black gloss lacquer
- Optional dedicated floor stand available