Monitor Audio Bronze W10 subwoofer
- Low Frequency Limit – 30Hz
- Amplifier Output – 200W R.M.S
- Amplifier Classification – Class D with Switch mode PSU
- Drive Unit Complement – 1 x 10″ C-CAM® Long throw subwoofer driver + 1 x 10” flat panel ABR
- External Dimensions: (H x W x D) – 320 x 320 x 330 mm (336mm high inc feet.) 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 x 13 inches (13 1/4 high inc feet)
- Finish – Black oak or Walnut vinyl
ll the audiophile-like transparency of New Bronze’s low-distortion design regimen concentrated in the bass domain. This is New Bronze bass, deeply provisioned, authentically proportioned and dynamically fleet of foot, re-tooled from the ground up to punctuate the sound of every New Bronze system with stunningly natural bass transients, timed to perfection. The sophisticated W10 subwoofer is a New Bronze original, featuring an exclusive trinity of uprated amplifier topology, powerful DSP processing and new long-throw driver design. Advanced switch-mode power conversion techniques, custom DSP tuning and a massive power reservoir combine to generate enormous dynamic headroom from the Class D power-pack, allowing the driver to drop low and punch hard without distortion for a truly sensational deep bass experience. A down-firing 10” ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) ensures that with the same compact footprint as its predecessor, the W10 delivers an incredible 6dB greater SPL at 40Hz. Choose how you enjoy the W10’s prodigious bass energy with pre-set EQ settings for music, movie or impact.