- Amplifier Power: 350 Watts RMS / 650 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 20 – 200 Hz +/- 3 dB
- LFE Input: L/R Line level RCA & L/R XLR balanced
- Switchable Low pass Filters: Fixed 80 Hz / Variable / No low pass
- Phase: 0-180 degrees, continuously variable
- Switchable LFE: Optional THX or MK EQ mode
- Dimensions WxHxD: 38 x 56 x 42 cm / 14.9 x 22 x 16.5 Inch
- Weight: 28 kg / 61.7 lbs
- Finish – Black satin
Bass is so much more than explosive special effects, booming cannons in the 1812 Overture, the deafening roar of CGI monsters or even the most riveting, trouser-flapping, shake-your-booty dance beat.
It is the subtle, low-level ambient hum of a packed concert hall just before the first note is played. It is the soft, ominous rumble of thunder off in the distance.
It is all of these things and so much more. The bottom end of the audio spectrum is a crucial component in making the listening experience that much more real.