JVC DLA-RS420 D-ILA projector lets viewers see the details even in the brightest highlights and darkest shadows with a 265W high-output lamp to deliver a brightness of 1,800 lm. JVC’s original D-ILA device combined with optical engine complements the lamp to result in a dynamic contrast of 400,000:1 or 40,000:1 native. The projector is compatible with the HDR (high dynamic range) content and complies with the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard, enabling full spec 4K signal input of up to 4K60P 4:4:4 via 4K e-shift4 technology for achieving smooth yet vivid 4K quality images. The projector also features user-friendly technologies to create images that match the viewing environment.
- 6th generation 0.7″ Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) device x 3
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 4 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor*
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D)*; 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- NSH 265W
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini DIN)