Cambridge Audio Topaz SR-10
- Power output 85W RMS into 8 Ohms
- Frequency response(-1dB) 5Hz – 50kHz
- THD (unweighted)<0.01% @ 1kHz, 80% of rated power <0.15% 20Hz – 20kHz, 80% of rated power
- S/N ratio (ref 1W)>82dB (unweighted)
- Bass/Treble controls Shelving, ultimate boost/cut+/- 10dB @ 100Hz and 20kHz
- Subwoofer output200 Hz 2nd order L+R Level follows volume setting
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 430 x 110 x 340mm
The most powerful amplifier in the Topaz range is designed to be the heart of your high-end separates system and make the most of everything from MP3 to vinyl. It’s a winning combination of power and purity, putting far pricier competitors to shame.
The extra power reserves a toroidal transformer delivers means not only a far better bass response, but also a deeper, richer reproduction of music across the board. To find out more about why we use toroidal transformers for all of our hi-fi products, watch the video above.
ALL METAL CASE
Our designers chose a solidly built, all metal case, carefully damped to minimise vibration and maximise music purity, usage of materials like this is a rarity for hi-fi at this price point.
The Cambridge Audio SR-10 features an internal phono stage so you can connect a turntable directly to the amplifier without the need for an extra box.