Flare® from Surecall – Great Cell Reception for the Office or Home
Flare® is the first cell phone signal booster with a combined indoor antenna and signal booster, simplifying setup and increasing voice, text and 4G LTE signal strength for all North American cell carriers– including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint.
A 2017 CES Innovation Awards Honoree, the revolutionary Flare features a built-in indoor omni-directional antenna that increases signal strength for multiple simultaneous users in 1 – 2 rooms of a home or office, up to 2,500 sq ft.
The attractive one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf for clearer and more reliable voice and data performance in any room.
- Simplified setup with combined booster and indoor antenna
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE data speeds
- Covers 1 – 2 rooms of a home or office, up to 2,500 sq ft
- Omni-directional outdoor antenna captures signal from all directions
How It Works
Signal is delivered to the Flare booster with the included omni-directional outdoor antenna and 50 feet of premium RG-6 cable. The outdoor antenna captures signal from the cell tower and then the all-carrier booster amplifies it and re-broadcasts the enhanced signal coverage to all mobile devices within range. Flare then amplifies outgoing signal back to the cell tower.
Flare indoor booster, omni-directional outdoor antenna, RG-6 coax cable (50 ft) and AC power supply